After the success of Samsung Galaxy S7, now the Samsung smartphone users are waiting desperately for the next Samsung launch. Hold On….! A good news for Samsung smartphone lovers is yet to come. Finally, the successor of Samsung Galaxy S7, which is known as Samsung Galaxy S8, is the next launch in the year 2017.
According to the concerned authorities, Samsung Galaxy S8 will hit the market in the first couple of months. The smartphone has outstanding features and is according to the users’ requirement. Hence, it is going to be a grand release throughout the world.
Summary of the Major Features are:
The smartphone is geared with best HD display that is 4096 x 2160 pixels. It gives the best quality video display. On the other side, the best image capturing camera with 30MP rear end & 12MP front end is installed. Furthermore, the device has its own storage capacity of 128 GB and can be extended up to 256 GB by inserting SD Card. Most of all, the device acquires the best security system managed by various sensors installed in it. Above all the 6200 mAh battery gives an amazing battery life to the user. The price group is said to be $850 USD, 775 Euro, and PKR 82,058.34 in different currencies.
Mentioned below are the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S8
- Battery 4200 mAh
- Camera Features Optical image stabilization, geo-tagging, facial recognition, HDR, auto laser focus
- Rear-Camera 30 Megapixels
- Front-Camera 9.0 Megapixels
- Features Wireless charging, retina eye scanner, rapid charging
- Memory 64 and 128 GB internal memory and expandable with dual micro SD cards
- Operating System Current Android operating system 2017
- Processor Snapdragon Qualcomm Octa-core 3.2 GHz processor
- RAM 6 GB RAM
- Colors Black, blue, gold, and white
- Screen Display 5.2” 4K display with a 4096 x 2160 screen resolution
After knowing about the specifications and price of the handset, everyone is now desperate about its release. Ultimately, Samsung will release their Samsung Galaxy S8 in the second half of the new year 2017.