Bank Alfalah launched “PayPak Classic” debit card with the collaboration of 1Link. PayPak is the Pakistan’s first local payment scheme which is being introduced by 1Link limited and completely owned by 1Link and approved by the state bank of Pakistan.
This card can be used over 8000 ATM’s across the Pakistan and on Shop at Point-of-Sale (POS) displaying PayPak sign. Furthermore, it can be used for, Utility Bill Payment, Fund Transfer, Balance Inquiry, Mini Statement, Cheque Book request and for many more services.
Bank Alfalah customers can get this card on their current or saving accounts. Allied bank and HBL also offering same kind of debit card.
Bank Alfalah Deposit Accounts on which you can get PayPak Debit Card:
- Alfalah SnaPack
- Alfalah Kamyab Karobar Current Account
- Alfalah Asaan Account
- Alfalah Kifayat Monthly Savings Account
- Alfalah Mahana Amdan Term Deposits
- Alfalah Current Account
- Alfalah Savings Account
- Alfalah Royal Profit Account
- Alfalah Basic Banking Account
Kind of Transactions that can be done with your Alfalah PayPak Debit Card:
- Shop at Point-of-Sale (POS) displaying PayPak sign
- Cash withdrawal through ATM displaying 1Link & MNET signs
- PIN Change
- Utility Bill Payment
- Balance Inquiry
- Fund Transfer
- Mini Statement
- Cheque Book request