Fuji Fertilizer Company (FFC) limited the parent company of sona welfare foundation is offering scholarship scheme to the deserving and talented students for the ward of farmers 2017. The scholarship scheme is merit based and is announced for those students who want to continue their studies but couldn’t continue due to their financial issues. The scholarship scheme will aid such students in the continuation of their studies. Scholarship is available for the needy students from all over the country. The students who can not continue their studies due to not having enough resources can now easily continue their studies via this scholarship scheme. The method for the application is very easy.
FFC Scholarship Scheme 2017 is available for the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
- Candidates with 85% marks in their last exam are eligible for the scholarship. Candidates from FATA, Balochistan and GB must have secured 75% marks in their last competitive exam.
- Both males and females can apply for the FFC scholarship scheme.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the government recognized institute.
Under scholarship scheme,
- Bachelors students will get monthly Rs. 3000/- stipend.
- Post Matric students will get monthly Rs. 2000/- stipend.
Method for the application of scholarship:
Eligible candidates can get the application forms from their respective district FFC sales office from all over the Pakistan. Moreover, candidates can download the form online from the official websites of FFC and Sona Foundation. Completely filled application forms along with all the required documents can be sent via post at
C/O SWF Scholarship Desk,
Sona Towers, 156-The Mall Rawalpindi.
Last Date to apply:
Last date for the application of FFC Scholarship Scheme is 31 October 2017.