Yesterday, Huawei officially released its new flagship smartphone under Mate series with name of Huawei Mate S. Overall style of the new phone is similar to the Mate 7, but comes with 2.5 D curved gorilla glasses and the popular ultra narrow frame design, the arc thickness is 7.2 mm, and amazingly the thinnest side thickness is about 2.65 mm only.
Mate S is equipped with a unicorn 935 processor, with 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM, has a frontrear8,000,000 + 13 million pixel camera, equipped with 4100mAh battery and will run on Android 5.1custom Emotion UI 3.1. Meanwhile, this luxuries gadget will support 4G, also have upgraded the version of fingerprint sensor, all metal body, a thickness of 7.9 mm and the weight of this beautiful gadget is just 185 g.
In addition, Huawei Mate S is equipped with the most attractive and latest technology, also known ; The Power of Touch technology. This latest power touch technology is similar to Apple’s Force Touch pressure sensitive touch technology, which means that the phone can show the intensity of the user touch, given different corresponding functions to it.
- Type: Smartphone
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: Weight 156 g (5.50 oz) 149.8 x 75.3 x 7.2 mm (5.90 x 2.96 x 0.28 in)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Display: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colorsSize5.5 inches (~73.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 935
- CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz & quad-core 1.5 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T628 MP4
- Card slot : microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal: 32/64/128 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera: Primary 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary: 8 MP, LED flash
- Battery: Non-removable 2700 mAh battery