Meezan Bank and Pak Suzuki Motors join hands to facilitate people for getting bikes in low installment with an Islamic financing program. Now with Meezan Bike Ijarah you can buy Suzuki bikes with on easy installments. Bike Ijarah is rental agreement, under which the Bank purchases the Bike and rents it out to the customer for a period of 1 to 3 years, agreed at the time of the contract. At the end of Ijarah period, the vehicle will be gifted to the customer. The monthly installment price also includes Takaful Islamic Insurance scheme.
Key Features of Bike Ijarah:
- Free registration*
- Two periodic maintenance
- Low monthly rental
- Rental paid after delivery, not in advance
- Fastest processing and delivery
- Minimum security deposit as low as 10%**
- Copy Applicant’s CNIC
- 1 Passport-sized colored photographs of applicant
- Driving License
- Declaration of Financing
- Signature Verification Form
- For Salaried Individuals
- Original / Certified copy of Bank Statement (last 06 months)
- Original / Certified copy of Pay Slip
- Employer’s certificate including Tenor /Designation /Salary
To apply for Meezan Bank’s Bike Ijarah, fill out a customer application form (available at any Branch), attach the required documents and get your financing approved in a 5-7 working days.
Processing charges & Registration Charges
- Rs. 1,000 per application.
- Note: These charges will be applicable only after the approval of the case.
At actual and recovered in monthly rentals
- Suzuki GS 150
- Suzuki GD 110 S
- Suzuki GD 110
- Suzuki Raider 110
- Suzuki Sprinter Eco
- Suzuki Inazuma GW 250
- Facility Available in Karachi, Hyderabad, Multan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi & Islamabad
- For more information contact on 111-331-331