The official tweet has leaked the news that Moto X4 is expected to launch on Feb 1, 2018. This would be the mid-range smartphone along with all the necessary features available. This Moto X4 would be the upgraded version of Motorola as two Moto X4 have already been released in the previous year. One with 3GB RAM and 32GB and the other with 4GB RAM and 64GB.
This is the upgraded model with other different specifications, let’s check out what they are going to introduce in this upgraded version of Moto X4.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage
- 5.2-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels)
- LTPS IPS display
- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC
- coupled with 3/ 4GB (6GB expected) of RAM and 32/ 64GB of inbuilt storage
- 12-megapixel primary sensor
- 8-megapixel ultra-wide secondary sensor
- Front 16-megapixel camera sensor
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- a fingerprint sensor
- Super Black, Sterling Blue colors
In this Moto X4 upgraded version, the fingerprint scanner will work in the front and on the home button. Furthermore, its 16 MP front camera will allow the better selfie experience and video calling with excellent result. The expected price of Moto X4 is Rs. 24,999 but will be confirmed on 1st of February.