The Federal capital traffic police introduces a chip-based smart driving license in Islamabad. The Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) Islamabad announced the news and revealed that new license will be equipped with all the latest security features.
It has been a good news for the residents of capital city as they are to get modern technology features in old fee. Additionally, the SSP Traffic Islamabad also announced the new via his Twitter account.
— SSP Traffic Islamabad (@SSPITP) March 9, 2021
According to reports, the traffic alert system is to be connected with NADRA and Excise departments soon.
Also, Islamabad police has introduced an SMS Traffic Alerts System to ensure the safety of citizens.
— SP Traffic Islamabad (@SP_ITP) March 9, 2021
Smart Driving License Benefits
- With the development of chip-based smart driving license, citizens will be able to avail better security options.
- The smart license aims at curbing the crimes.
- The microchip will hold all the biometric information of bearer which would aid in authentication.
- The rate of deception would be minimized.
- With the increasing crime rate in country, the smart driving license would control the elevated criminal activities within country.
Smart Driving License Fee
- The chip-based driving license will be available at the old fee. Therefore, it is a great ease for drivers as they need not to worry about extra charges for the latest driving license.