Telenor announced to brings HD voice calls in Pakistan and after that Mobilink and Ufone also launched the same service. HD voice call over 3G network gives crystal clear audio quality. For HD calls customers should have in 3G coverage area and the other party should also be in same network zone.
In some Smartphones there are HD icon on screen when user use that service. There are no charges for using HD calls. The service is free for all customers. Zong and Warid have not launched HD call service on 3G & 4G network, and they will bring it soon.
- HD calling will only work in 3G coverage areas
- This feature will only be available for on-net calls
- The service will be automatically activated for our customers
- This feature will require both parties to have a 3G and HD-calling capable handset
- There will be no additional charges to use this service
- The on-net calling charges will be as per the customers’ package