Recently, Mobilink launched weekly offer for all network. After activation customers can call on all networks, SMS & free MBs for 7 days; for only Rs.110 (inclusive of tax). This offer is same like Telenor Talkshawk Haftawaar Sahulat Offer in which Telenor customers can get 70 minutes to other networks along 700 on-net minutes with 700 SMS and 700MB of free internet volume in Rs.95.
And in Mobilink there are 50 all network minutes , 700 Mobilink to Mobilink Minutes, 700 SMS (any network) and 250 MBs Internet only for 2G. And it can be activated on all packages. As compared to Telenor; Mobilink weekly offer is bit expensive and there are less all network minutes. And the free MBs internet are also less and it can only be used on 2G network.
- 50 All Network Minutes
- 700 Mobilink Minutes
- 700 SMS (any network)
- 250 MBs Internet (2G)
Charges: Rs. 110 (inclusive of tax)
- Validity: 7 Days
- To Subscribe: Dial *700#
- To Unsubscribe: *700*4#
- For Status: Dial *700*2#
- For Information: Dial *700*3#
- Upon dialing *700#, customer will be subscribed to Weekly All Network Offer for exact 7 calendar days, offer will expire on midnight of 7th calendar day (including subscription day)
- This bundle is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *700# again to avail the bundle again.
- All free minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 2359 hrs of 7th calendar day.
- Free Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- Free Data MBs are for 2G
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% apply on recharge and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% apply on recharge and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- Prices in Sindh will be 1.27% higher than other areas
- Prices in rest of Pakistan excluding Punjab and KPK will be 0.84% higher