The Hajj 2024 pilgrimage is one of the five pillars of Islam. And it is obligatory for all Muslims who are able to perform it. The Hajj takes place in the holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia, once a year during the Islamic month of Dhul Hijjah.
Hajj Cost 2024
The cost of the Hajj varies depending on a number of factors, including the country of origin, the type of package chosen, and the time of year. However, the average cost of the Hajj is typically between $3,000 and $5,000.
Pakistan Hajj Cost 2024
For Pakistani pilgrims, the cost of the Hajj is expected to be around Rs1.1 million per pilgrim under the government scheme. This is an increase from the cost of the Hajj in 2023, which was around Rs900,000 per pilgrim.
Factors Affecting Hajj Cost
- Country of origin: The cost of the Hajj can vary depending on the country of origin. For example, the cost of the Hajj for pilgrims from the United States is typically higher than the cost of the Hajj for pilgrims from Southeast Asia.
- Type of package chosen: There are a number of different Hajj packages available, ranging from economy packages to luxury packages. The cost of the Hajj package will depend on the level of comfort and amenities that are included.
- Time of year: The cost of the Hajj may also be higher during peak seasons, such as the summer months.
Ways to Save Money on Hajj Cost
- Booking early: Booking your Hajj package early can help you to save money on flights and accommodation.
- Choosing an economy package: There are a number of economy Hajj packages available that can help you to save money without sacrificing quality.
- Sharing a room: Sharing a room with other pilgrims can help you to save money on accommodation.
- Cooking your own food: Cooking your own food can help you to save money on food expenses.
- Exchange rates: The cost of the Hajj will vary depending on the exchange rates between the pilgrim’s home country and Saudi Arabia.
- Visa fees: Pilgrims will need to obtain a visa to travel to Saudi Arabia. The cost of the visa will vary depending on the pilgrim’s nationality.
- Transportation: The cost of transportation to Saudi Arabia will vary depending on the pilgrim’s home country and the type of transportation chosen.
- Food: The cost of food will vary depending on the pilgrim’s dietary needs and the type of food chosen.
- Souvenirs: Pilgrims may want to purchase souvenirs from their Hajj pilgrimage. The cost of souvenirs will vary depending on the type of souvenirs chosen.
The Hajj 2024 is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for many Muslims. It is important to plan and budget for the cost of the pilgrimage. Following the tips above, pilgrims can save money and make the Hajj experience more affordable.