- Flexibility of Opening Current or Savings Account
- No minimum balance required
- No Fee for Debit Card Issuance
- No Service Charges for account opening or closing
- Any of the following documents may be used as a proof of Identity for opening of Asaan Account :-
1- Computerized/ Smart National Identity Card (CNIC/ SNIC)
2- Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
Rules of the Account:
- UBL Asaan Accounts are meant for resident individuals having Pakistani Nationality only
- One CNIC holder is entitled to One UBL Asaan Account (either as single or jointly operated)
- A Regular UBL Accountholder cannot open a UBL Asaan account (in either single or joint account category).
- Transaction Limits/ Turnover:-
1 – Total Debit per Month: Rs. 500,000/-
2 – Total Credit Balance Limit: Rs. 500,000/-
- Exceptions for Transaction Limits/ turnover:-
1- Inward Remittances
2- Credit of Profit Return on UBL Asaan Saving Account
3- Bank Charges, government taxes or levies from competent authority
- Restriction on cross border (outward) transactions except for Card based-accounts subject to above specified Transaction limits/ Turnover.
- Profit on UBL Asaan Saving Account will be disbursed at minimum savings rate; profit is credited on half-yearly basis and is calculated on monthly average balance.