Ufone loan code is one of the many offers they have offered to their consumers all over Pakistan. Ufone is known for its affordable prepaid and postpaid plans, as well as it’s 3G and 4G internet services. Ufone has a large network coverage and provides service in many cities and towns across Pakistan.
Thanks to their wide range of services, their customers are delighted, which is why they have become the most wanted telecommunication company in the country. Their advance balance loan service is their most used service all over Pakistan because of its convenience.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ufone loan code or Ufone advance balance, how you can avail of it, and more.
Ufone Loan Code
The Ufone loan code or advance loan can be availed and subscribed to by all Ufone prepaid customers all over Pakistan. The service allows customers to borrow credit in case of an emergency when they have run out of balance. Customers can simply dial a code to borrow credit and then pay it back with their next recharge.
The service is typically offered to Ufone prepaid customers who have been using the service for a certain period of time. The service is limited to a specific amount of credit and has a charge for using this service.
- Dial Ufone Loan Code *456# from your Ufone number.
- A Rs. 20 advance balance will be given to your account.
- 4.40 will be charged.
- A total of Rs. 17.99 will be added to your account after deductibles.
- When you add a balance to your account, you will have to pay Rs. 4.40 along with the balance you took as advance.
- You can get Rs. 20 advance once your balance drops below Rs. 11.95.
What You Need to Know About Ufone Loan Code
While this service is available all over Pakistan, there are certain things you need to consider before you avail of it. Here is what you need to know about the Ufone advance balance loan.
- After entering the loan code, dial *124# to check your amount.
- For any more information, please call the Ufone helpdesk at 333.
- It is illegal to use SIM cards without sufficient papers – PTA
- Text the SENDER’S NUMBER to 9000 –PTA to report unwanted or unfair texts.
Advance Balance Loan is a great service for you when you are in a pinch.