Accu-Check world’s leading glucometer brand has announced a special offer for their customers. Now every one who own a gluco meter of Accu-Chek can get new device on returning their old one.
- Return your old Accu-Chek Advantage Meter and get new Accu-Chek performa device.
- Offer only valid till 30,September-2015
- Price: Rs 2,975
- 2 free pack of 50 strips in each
- Market Price of Accu-Chek performa device is Rs.3700
Accu-Chek Performa Details:
- Quality checks
- Battery backup
- Test reminder
- No code key means fewer steps in testing
- Reliable, accurate results
- Quick fill strip needs just a small drop of blood
- Easy-to-read display
- Display: Large LCD display with symbols.
- Auto Power Off: After 2 minutes undisturbed with strip inserted, or if powered on but left undisturbed for 2 minutes.
- Power Supply: 1 battery, type CR 2032.
- Sample Size: 0.6 µL.
- Measuring Range: 10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL or 0.6 mmol/L – 33.3 mmol/L.
- Sample Types: Capillary, venous, arterial and neonate.
- Sample Dosing: Capillary fill function; suitable for AST.
- Hematocrit Range: 10 to 65%.
- Battery Life: Approximately 1,000 measurements.
- Measurement Time: Approximately 5 seconds.
- System Operating Conditions: 8°C to 44°C (46°F to 111°F).
- Meter Storage Conditions: -25°C to + 70°C (-13°F to +158°F).
- Altitude independence: 0 to 3,094 m (0 to 10,150 ft.).
- Underdosing detection: Yes
- Memory: Up to 500 total results, plus 20 control tests.
- Dimensions: 94 x 52 x 21 mm.
- Weight: 59 g with battery.
- Data Transfer: Infrared (IR).
- Test Principle: Electrochemical.
- Test Averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days.
- Test Strip Stability: 18 months after production date; test strips remain stable at least up to expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed).
- Carry case
- AccuChek® Softclix or Accu-Chek® FastClix lancing device with lancets
- Test strips
- Control Solutions
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Accu-Chek® 360° diabetes management system
- Accu-Chek® Smart Pix device reader
- Accu-Chek® 360° View paper tool