Users of all mobile networks check their sim balance after depositing credit or check the remaining balance after making calls, messages, or package subscriptions. So, it is necessary that every user should know the balance check code. Ufone not only facilitates its users by providing the clear voice quality. But it also provides mobile network in distant areas through its network towers present throughout Pakistan.
What is the Ufone Balance Check Code?
Ufone users could check their deposited balance or remaining balance by simply dialing *124#. It would show them their mobile balance and its expiry date. Ufone charges Rupees 0.12 for this service.
Want to Check Balance Through App?
With the advances in technology all mobile networks and other networks like banks have launched their applications. These applications are launched to facilitate the users by saving them from frequent visits of shops, banks, and franchises. Through Ufone application customers could deposit balance in their Ufone sim without visiting the shops. Application can also be used to check the balance present in the sim.
Steps for Using Application:
- Install the Ufone app from playstore.
- When you sign up for the1st time you have to add your CNIC, Ufone number, password, and email address.
- Now login, by entering your user name and password.
- A homepage will appear displaying all the features.
- You could check your internet and balance usage details, deposit balance or check remaining balance.