Islamabad is the capital & modern city of Pakistan. Thus, it always bring something new and interesting for the people. Thus, the activities may incorporate exhibitions, art galleries, musical nights and various ceremonies etc. Hence, people of Islamabad are always ready and wait desperately for the upcoming events so that they could enjoy and practice something new. Finally, the wait is over and here comes a Fashion’s Night out in Islamabad. “Fashion’s Night Out” is an exclusive preview of Cultural Fashion Week 2016. Furthermore, it is the biggest fashion competition of the year.
Fashion’s Night Out
- Date: 24-December-2016
- Time: 07:00 PM
- Theme of the Fashion’s Night Out: Pakistani Culture & Tradition
The main cause of this event is to promote the region’s emerging talents who had revived the culture in fashion. Furthermore, providing them exposure & networking opportunities with other fashion professionals. As a result, it will encourage the new-comers.
Registration Fees Criteria
- For Individuals = 2000 PKR
- For Team of (5 – 8 Persons) = 5000 PKR
- Boutique= 10,000 PKR
- Existing Brand = 20,000 PKR
Rules for the Participants
- Individual will have 30 seconds on Ramp.
- Furthermore, for a Team the time span will be 5 minutes.
- Anyone violating the theme will be eliminated. Therefore, the costumes must be according to the theme.
- Rules are same for the Existing brands and Boutiques therefore, they can also take part in the competition.
- Maximum of 5 teams can participate from same University or College.
Ultimately, the best designs are selected according to form, emotional & functional aspects of the apparels; furthermore, the fashion designs are considered for their level of creativity, aesthetic qualities, selection of materials, texture, and fabric, realization techniques, and sustainability criteria, in addition to the specific criteria for subcategories.
- Winning Team Prize
- Lady of the Eve
- Prince of the Eve
- The best Design for the night
- Participation Certificates for the participants
Eventually, It is going to be a hell of night, so don’t miss it…..!