MG has launched its latest MG 4 EV, and the electric vehicle will come to Pakistan very soon. Claiming insane charging and mileage, it looks like MG 4 is the new electric hatchback to keep our eyes on. As the mindset of Pakistani car enthusiasts is slowly but surely changing to all-electric or at least hybrid, having this hatchback in the market would be a great addition.
This is an all-electric hatchback that is being called one of the most anticipated vehicles for the Pakistani market. Javed Afridi has teased the vehicle for a long time now, and it looks like the vehicle will make its way to the Pakistani market very soon.
As a 100% electric hatchback, the MG 4 EV can be charged to 100% in just 35 minutes, and the distance it can cover in a full charge is 490.85 KM, which is stupefying, to say the least. The hatchback comes fully loaded with fantastic specifications. The following are its performance specifications, as per the MG website:
- 281 miles of electric range
- 2 battery options
- 323 miles of estimated range is expected in slow moving city traffic
- A 64 kWh battery can be charged with a 150 kW public rapid charger
- 51 kWh 1 speed automatic transmission
Highlighting Features of MG 4 EV
As per the rule with MG vehicles, the MG 4 EV will come with luxury amenities and the latest in-car technology. It is still not confirmed what specifications will be arriving in Pakistan, but at the moment, the vehicle has the following highlighting features.
- A 10.2 color touchscreen for the infotainment system
- Android Auto
- Apple Car Play
- MG iSMART App Connectivity
- 360 Degree Parkin Camera
- Satellite Navigation System
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- MG Pilot Suite of Driver Assistance Systems
- Active Grille System
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Active Emergency Braking with Pedestrian and Bicycle Detection
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning System
- Traffic Jam Assist
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist with Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent High Beam Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Driver Attention Alert
Price of MG 4 EV in Pakistan
The MG 4 EV is expected to arrive either at the end of the year or early next year. The expected price of the vehicle is Rs. 1.23 Crores.