Honda has launched their star motorcycle, the New Honda CD 70 with some massive changes. Boasting to come with incredible number of changes, the 2022 Honda CD 70 is going to be in the market with 101 changes that are made to both engine and the design of the motorcycle.
Previously, the brand was notorious for only changing the stickers on the side and calling them design changes. However, this time, the brand has changed the stickers as well as made some big changes to the engine and frame of the vehicle as well.
Here is what we know about the New Honda CD 70 and what you can expect from the new changes.
101 Changes to the Honda CD 70
According to the news circulating on the social media, the new CD 70 will come with massive 101 changes that will all include a high-performance engine, environment friendly seating and of course, new stickers.
The changes to the motorcycle have been attributed as 58 changes in the frame and 43 design change points in the engine. The brand has shared graphic image that details all 101 changes to the new motorbike and that is a great way to list all of them to the buyers who are interested in the changes.
While listing all of the changes is impossible, we have listed down all the major and noteworthy changes to the motorbike.
- The bike has Attractive New Stickers, which enhances the beauty of the bike.
- On the red variant, the stickers are made of green, yellow and grey color, while yellow, golden and grey colors are used in the black variant.
- The seat of the new Honda CD 70 is made from the environment-friendly seat base that makes it comfortable.
- Changes to the cylinder head have been made by Honda. They have increased the cylinder studs thickness and bigger fins.
- The engineers have made changes to the new clutch assembly which means the new bike has better clutch friction for smoother shifting and a comfortable ride.
- The new Honda CD 70 comes with increased displacement, meaning the company has enhanced thickness of engine sleeves with bigger fins. These changes mean better heat exchange and long-lasting performance.
- The bike will also come with low friction piston design, which is oval crown piston making it more efficient and comfortable to drive.
- The bike will also come with higher compression ratio, meaning the engine has high-temperature resistance with new combustion chamber design.
- The newly added low friction piston rings increase the performance and smoothness of the engine.
- The first ring is made of chromium nitride and the second has hard chrome coating oil ring also made of chromium nitride.
Other notable changes include Bracket Tail Light, new Key Set, better Fuel Tank and more. All of these changes make the New Honda CD 70 a much-awaited motorbike that will be up for sale very soon. All we have to do is wait for the bike to be up for sale in the upcoming month.