Poco has finally debuted their much awaited smartphone, the Poco M4 Pro. Poco is known around the world as a brand for young adults and young tech users. The new smartphone carries the signature Poco look without compromising on the high quality experience and exceptional performance the brand is known for.
Here is what we know about the Poco M4 Pro and what you can expect from it.
Highlights of Poco M4 Pro
The new smartphone promises to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience. The smartphone comes with a high performance MediaTek Helio G96 chipset for a smooth performance. A 90Hz AMOLED display allows the users to rest their eyes, keep them healthy and enjoy their screentime without compromising their eye health.
The Poco M4 Pro will also come with a 64MP high-resolution main camera that allows you to take professional grade pictures from your smartphone. Content creation is so much better for the social media with this. You can take high resolution pictures and videos for the Instagram or TikTok.
To balance it all, Poco has added a 33W pro fast charging battery that will keep your smartphone charged in a snap and you will be ready to go.
“This unveiling is a key milestone for our brand. At POCO, we strive to surpass customers’ expectations and go above and beyond to provide the best experience at an affordable price,” said Kevin Qiu, head of POCO Global. “For consumers looking for a superior and fun entertainment experience at an unbeatable price, POCO M4 Pro is a highly competitive option.”
Here is the breakdown of all the technical information revealed by Poco of their newly debuted Poco M4 Pro.
- A 6.43-inch screen uses AMOLED DotDisplay (first for M Series)
- A 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate
- SGS certified for Seamless Display and Eye Care Display
- Features Reading Mode 3.0
- A 2400 x 1800 FHD+ resolution
- The main camera features a 64MP lens, an 8MP ultra wide lens with 118 degree angle and a 2MP macro lens to complete the triple lens setup
- The smartphone features a 16MP front camera
- Features a 5000 mAh battery that is 33W Pro fast charging capable
- You can charge for 10 minutes for 2 hours of video play and one hour for a full battery
Standout Performance Specifications
- A 2.05 Ghz octa core processor
- ARM Mali G57 MC2 GPU
- MediaTek Helio G96 chipset
- LiquidCool Technology to keep the smartphone cool
- An 8GB RAM with 256GB ROM or 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- Dynamic RAM Expansion Technology to transfer up to 3GB from the available ROM
- microSD card slot for up to 1TB of memory
The Poco M4 Pro will be available in three colors: Cool Blue, Power Black, and the signature POCO Yellow. The 6GB RAM variant will be available at a retail price of Rs. 44,999 whereas the 8GB RAM variant will be available at the retail price of Rs. 47,999.