In an exciting turn of events, Realme has announced the release date of their upcoming Realme Q3 Series. The series will make its global debut on 22nd April, first in China and then in the rest of the world. The series will consist of two new smartphones that are going to be Realme Q3 and Realme Q3 Pro.
According to the images circulating the Chinese social media, the new phone will feature a luminous fluorescent back with a matte look. With a tag line of “Dare to Leap,” the fans of Realme smartphones can expect some great new features for the Realme Q3 Series.
Here is everything we know about the Realme Q3 Series so far and what you can expect from it when it reaches Pakistan.
Expected Features of the Realme Q3 Series
While there are a lot of rumors surrounding this new series, we do know a lot of things about the upcoming smartphones that have been confirmed by the brand. Here is what has been confirmed.
- The main camera of the smartphones will feature triple lenses, the primary lens will be a 64MP lens
- There will be an LED flash with the main camera
- The screen will be a 6.43 inch AMOLED touchscreen
- It will feature an in-screen fingerprint reader
- It will come with 4,500 mAh battery
- The smartphones will come with Android 11 operating system
- The screen will have a refresh rate of 120Hz
- The smartphones in the Realme Q3 Series will support 65W rapid charging
- The standout feature of these phones is going to be the fact that they are powered by Dimensity 1100 chipset
- They will feature 8GB RAM
- The phones will come in fluorescent, glow in the dark back covers
The new Realme series will be here on 22nd April, which is just a few days away and the mystery will be solved. No pricing announcement has been made, but it is expected that the series will be a budget-friendly option in a market that does not carry many smartphones with great features in this segment. This new series will be a great new addition.