The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 is launched with a larger cover display and many new features. To begin with, the device has lost the gap to make the screen seamless. Now, the smartphone will close flat, which is a great achievement from Samsung.
The smartphone is now thinner as well. There are new widgets for the users to interact with and toggle between. Plus, the camera quality is better than ever before. The Flex Window is now bigger, more user-friendly, and much appreciated by the fans.
Here is everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 and what you can expect from it.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 comes with some fantastic features. The performance specifications have been revealed, and the smartphone looks fascinating. Here are the performance specifications of the device:
- Android 13 Operating System
- One UI 5.1.1 User Interface
- Dual SIM Dual Standby, Nano SIM
- This is a 3G, 4G, and 5G device
- A 3.36 Octa Core Processor
- Qualcomm SM 8550 AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Chipset
- Adreno 740 GPU
- Two memory options: 8GB RAM with 256GB ROM and 8GB RAM with 512GB ROM
Screen and Camera Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 will use the same materials as the previous version. The device features an Armor Aluminum frame, making it light and easy to carry. Its highlighting features include:
- A 6.7 inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X Screen
- 120 HZ Refresh Rate
- 1080 x 2640 pixels resolution
- 426 pixels per inch density
- A 3.4 inch secondary Super AMOLED screen
- 720 x 748 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 protection
Camera specifications of the Galaxy Z Flip5 include the following:
- A 10MP wide lens camera in the front
- HDR mode support
- 4K video capturing capability of the front camera
- Main camera with dual lens configuration: 12MP wide lens and 12MP ultrawide lens
- LED flash
- HDR and Panorama modes
- 4K, 1080p, and 720p video capturing capability
- HDR10+ video capturing
Price of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 in Pakistan
The smartphone will be available with a 3700 mAh battery that is 25W wired charging capable. It can be charged to 50% in just 30 minutes. The smartphone will be available in eight colors, these are:
The smartphone will be available at a price of Rs. 340,000 in Pakistan.