Stingray Looking to buy a new car? If you have around $10,000 to$15,000, these two are pretty good choices for you. Let’s compare Suzuki Wagon R Stingray with Suzuki Alto F.
Firstly let’s look at the similarities between these two
Engine: Both cars have 660 cc, 0.66 Litre DOHC 12 Valve Inline-3, engine which is pretty good for cars of this size.
Gear box: Both are automatic and have a 4-speed Transmission.
- Both cars lack anti-lock braking system.
- Both cars are comfortable, economical and offer a good quality of ride.
Let’s look the differences between the two.
- Alto F comes with a built-in air conditioner while Stingray doesn’t
- Alto F also has power steering and power windows while Stingray lacks both
- One of the biggest edges that Alto F has over Stingray is the Air-bags. Alto F has both. Driver and passenger, air bags while Stingray hasn’t got a single one.
- Mileage: Stingray gives a better mileage than Alto F Stingray runs 18 Km per litre while Alto F goes 15 km/l.
- Japanese Alto is available in six variants while the same Stingray is available is 3.
- Both cars don’t have leather seats and both of them lack cruise control.
Alto’s variants: E, F, G, G4, VP, and X
Stingray’s variants: J Style, T and X.
While they compete against each other, there are several models in the market that challenge these cars.
Alto F’s competitors:
- Suzuki Mehran 2016
- Daihatsu Mira
- Nissan Otti
- Daihatsu Coure
- Honda Life
- Hyundai Santro
- Honda N One
- Nissan Otti,
- Honda Zest,
- Suzuki Alto
- Subaru Siron
- Honda N One
- Daihatsu Mira,
- Nissan Moco
So generally while both cars are good, Alto F has a little edge over Stingray as it has more features that the latter. Choice is yours.