Telenor Pakistan brings EasyCard/Super Load offer for their customers to enjoy hassle free connectivity. In Telenor EasyCard offer, Talkshawk customers can enjoy 500 min (Telenor & PTCL), 500 SMS, 500 MB (2G/3G), 50 local network mins. This card is same like the Ufone Super Load offer in which customers received SMS/Mins/Mbs instead of balance.
To get EasyCard visit any nearest retailer and get in Rs. 250. It’s not confirmed either EasyCard of Rs. 500 Monthly offer, weekly and others are available yet or not. But Rs.250 easy card is available and customers can also get same by easyload.
All prepaid customers (Talkshawk and djuice) are eligible for this offer.
How to Subscribe:
Easyload: Ask your nearest retailer for “EasyCard” recharge. The retailer will directly subscribe you to this offer.
Scratch Card: Ask your nearest retailer for the “EasyCard” and load this card to subscribe to the offer
Like any regular scratch card, you can load this Card by dialing *555*#.
The card is valid for 30 days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer shall be valid for 30 days with each re-subscription enhancing the validity by up to 30 days from the time the offer is re-subscribed.
- The offer can be re-subscribed, with each subsequent re-subscription adding to the previous resources.
- Customers who take this offer shall have their existing recharge validity enhanced up to a maximum of 90 days.
- Call set-up charges shall not be applicable on any resources within this offer.
- Customers can check their free resources within the offer by dialing free string *123#
- Postpaid customers loading this card/easyload shall get balance as per on-going business practice(i.e. stated balance after relevant tax and service charge deductions).
- Customers may use any other offer along with this offer.
- Customers who have an outstanding loan amount, shall have their Rs. 20 balance adjusted with loan repayment amount.
Update: Telenor EasyCard is now available at Rs. 300, earlier the price of EasyCard was Rs. 250