UBL is now offering mahana aamdani savings account. If you are a rate focused customer but also wants transactional flexibility, then this account is perfect for you.
- UBL mahana aamdani savings account offers exceptionally high rates of returns.
- This account is tier based. Which means the more you put money in this accounts, the better the return rates will be.
- In addition to higher rates of return, this account also enables the customers to have complete transaction flexibility.
UBL mahana aamdani savings accounts can be opened by
- Individual Single and Joint Accounts
- Joint Stock company Accounts (public/private)
- Gov’t Institutions (Federal/Provincial)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Self Employed Individuals
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Salaried/ Retired Individuals / Pensioners
- Foreign Missions/Diplomats and Associations/Clubs/Trusts, etc.
Minimum account balance
This account can be opened with just 100 Rs. Furthermore, there is no limit requirement of a minimum or maximum account balance. You gave the complete freedom to make transactions as you please.
The profit of mahana aamdani account will be calculated on monthly average balance.The profit calculated will be distributed to customers every month.
Terms and conditions
Following are some things to consider before opening mahana aamdani account.
- All fee related charges are applicable as per prevailing Schedule of Charges (SOC)
- Rates of return can be changed without any prior notice.
- Zakat and withholding tax (WHT) are applicable in accordance with Government policies.
For Further details call now: 111-825-888 (UAN) or visit UBL’s nearest branch.