In modern era, everyone is running behind success. Fair banking is one of the key element to save your money which is the essential part of individual’s success. If you’re searching for the best banking account to achieve your desired goals, then here are the details of the UBL Mukammal Current Account & HBL Freedom Account:
UBL Mukammal Current Account
United Bank Limited (UBL) is best known for its remarkable services in the field of banking and is one of largest commercial banks of the country. In Pakistan, UBL has over 1,3290 online branches whereas outside the country it has almost 15 branches in different countries including USA, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain.
- No minimum balance is required for UBL Mukammal Current Account.
- The transfer of the balance is free of cost within UBL.
- Accidental Death and Disability Insurance from the account is also free of cost.
- UBL Mukammal Current Account offers free internet banking.
- The ATM cards and SMS alerts are also free.
- Moreover, with UBL Mukammal Account, users will get free cheque book.
- UBL Mukammal Account does not require any monthly average balance.
- It provides free issuance of Cashier’s Cheque/CBC.
- Free issuance of RTC.
HBL Freedom Account
Habib Bank Limited (HBL) is renowned for its utmost services across the country. The HBL Freedom Account provides extensive features for its customers.
- With HBL Freedom Account, users can get limitless free Cheque books.
- Along with cheque books, banker’s cheques provided by the account are also free of cost.
- HBL Freedom Account provides free of cost HBL Debit Card.
- Users can also make free cash withdrawals through HBL Freedom Account.
- Users can make online fund transfer via HBL network.
- Moreover SMS alert service is also free.
- Cancellation of banker’s cheque is also free.
- The most appealing feature of the account is the it provides free cash withdrawal from any Bank’s ATM in the country.
Which account is better?
Both banks are offering almost identical services in these specific bank accounts, but rest of services offered are different. It depends upon your choice that which you like most in terms of customer service, number of branches, quality of services, service charges and product innovation.