Ufone has launched the Super Card Rs.899, a new addition to their Super Card Family. Ufone is a Pakistani telecommunications company that provides mobile network services to its customers. It was founded in Islamabad in 2001 and is now owned by PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited).
Ufone offers a range of services including voice calls, SMS messaging, mobile internet, and international roaming. The company has a customer base of over 25 million subscribers and is known for its competitive pricing and innovative services. With this new offer, Ufone looks forward to cater to more clients in an affordable package.
Here is everything you need to know about the Super Card 899, how you can avail of it, and more.
Super Card 899
The Super Card 899 is for prepaid customers only. When you activate this offer a number of free On Net Minutes, free Off Net Minutes, Data, and free SMS. Here is the breakdown of each and everything you will get when you activate the card.
- You will get 6000 free On Net minutes
- A total of 450 Free Off Net minutes will be free
- You will receive 20GB Data for free
- A total of 6000 SMS will be free
- The card can be activated for Rs. 899
- The offer will remain valid for 30 days
What You Need to Know
This car is available for every Ufone user all over Pakistan, there are certain things you need to know about it before you activate it. Here is what you need to know:
- Super Card 899 can also be availed through ULoad
- You can dial *706# to check your remaining resources or check them via My Ufone App
- This offer is for prepaid customers only
- No additional taxes or charges are applied
- No call-setup charges will be applied
- The offer will remain valid for 30 days or until the resources are exhausted
As of 2021, Ufone has rolled out its 4G services in various cities across Pakistan, providing customers with faster internet speeds and improved connectivity. The brand is known for delivering fast internet speed, regardless of where you are in Pakistan. Thanks to this new card, more and more people will be able to avail of this service.