After Jazz, Ufone has also launched Ufone eSIM services across Pakistan. A cutting-edge technology that is available in all developed countries in the world, eSIM services make it easier for the users to stay connected with their loved ones without putting a physical SIM in their phones.
With Ufone eSIM transform connectivity.
Get your Ufone eSIM and experience the future without a physical SIM.
To get your eSIM visit the nearest Ufone Sales & Service Center.
For more details, visit: https://t.co/bqhBXZpzpZ#eSIM #Ufone #TumHiTouHo pic.twitter.com/5ZAxZlmIfp
— ufone (@Ufone) February 13, 2021
Ufone promises to transform connectivity with their new service. With the help of this SIM, you can easily:
- Use multiple numbers on the same phone
- Stay activated online
- Easily switch between number
Here is what you need to know more about it.
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM is a digital SIM that is embedded in your phone so that you don’t have to insert a physical SIM in your phone. You can activate the Ufone eSIM without any hassle. The eSIM phone number can be configured and used directly from your phone’s settings.
You can add and delete phone numbers like you do with a regular SIM. You just don’t have to physically replace or remove the SIM physically from your phone to use multiple numbers on your phone at the same time. You can easily switch between your business and private numbers on the same phone without having to swap the SIM cards.
How Can You Activate the Ufone eSIM?
Here is how you can activate the Ufone eSIM on your phone.
- To get the Ufone eSIM, you will have to visit a Ufone Service Center in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.
- After the biometric registration, you will receive an eSIM jacket that will feature the digital QR code.
- You need to scan the QR code on your phone so that you can activate your eSIM on the desired phone.
- The QR code on the eSIM jacket is for onetime use only In café you delete the eSIM profile from your phone, you will have to get in contact with a Ufone Business Center to get a new QR code.
Activation Process for iPhone Users
Here is how you will activate the Ufone eSIM on your iPhone.
- Your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR needs to have the updated operating system. It needs to be iOS 12.1 or above.
- Go to your phone’s setting and select the Cellular option.
- Select the “add cellular plan” option to open your camera automatically.
- Scan the QR code
- When asked, enter “0000” as the default pin code.
Activation Process for Android Users
Here is how you can activate your Ufone eSIM on your android phone.
- Go to settings on your phone and select SIM Card Manager option.
- Select eSIM option and then select the Mobile Plan option to automatically launch the camera.
- Scan the QR code from the Ufone eSIM jacket from your phone.
- When asked, type in the “0000” default pin code.