Ufone is a cellular service providing company in Pakistan. Ufone started its operations in Pakistan in 2001 and it has been growing ever since. The mobile network has launched a number of packages for its customers over the years.
These packages are meant to provide customers various services including call, SMS, and internet at affordable prices. These packages and bundles provide a way for people to enjoy most services without worrying about balance and other details. UFamily bundle is a latest addition to Ufone’s packages. It provides customers with on network and off network call minutes, SMS, and internet for a whole month.
Details of Ufone UFamily Bundle
|Off Net Minutes||800|
|Ufone to Ufone & PTCL Minutes||10,000|
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is only available for prepaid customers.
- No additional charges are applied for subscribing to UFamily.
- Call set-up will be free of charges.
- Validity of UFamily is 30 days.
- Primary user can add 3 secondary users free of cost.
- Addition of 4th user can be done at charges of PKR 433.91 (including tax).
- A maximum of 4 secondary users can be part of a pool at a time.
- After the consumption of offer volume, internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. 2.75 (including tax) per MB at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. After the 25 MBs are used, free 150 MBs will be provided till midnight and so on. After the service is activated, charged are applied according to tariff plans.
- Makes use of SIMs issued through biometric verification – PTA.
UFamily Bundle Features
If a customer subscribes to UFamily bundle, they are allowed to add three individuals who can share the package. These individuals are called secondary users and a maximum of four secondary users can be added. Extra charges are applied for addition of 4th primary user. Hence, UFamily bundle allows individuals to share services provided through the package and these services are available for a whole month.