Most Addicting Games ever: If you are searching for the most addicting games ever, you are reading the right article. A huge percentage of people are addicted to video games. Moreover, the average gamer spends 8 hours per week playing video games “according to the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB)”.
This is because the developers are making such intense and outstanding games that, gamers enjoy playing them and get addicted to them. However, we are going to enlist some of the top ranked and the most “addicting games” ever made.
Addicting Games of all time
It is one of the most popular and globally recognized games. According to statistics it is amongst the addicting games.
- Minecraft gained over 100 million registered users in 2016.
- An average number of Minecraft games sold daily is 53000.
Tetris was released in 1984 and later on, it was expanded to PC and then onto the NES and Gameboy systems. Ranked in the addicting games, as you start playing it and rise quickly through the levels you will experience the blocks falling down at lightning fast speed.
Call of Duty
Call of Duty is one of my most favorite games whenever I personally want to play a video game. However, if we look at the statistics globally, it is one of the top most played games in the world. According to IGN
- The game has been experienced by over 100 million players in multiple countries.
- The total man hours are 25 billion hours (2.85 million years of total game play).
- As a result, players have fired over 32.3 quadrillion shots.
World of Warcraft
This game has also addictive content which has the capability to catch gamers attention on a higher scale. WoW is still the most-played video game
- Taking up nearly 10% of playing time
- There are 3.6 million pet battles every day in Azeroth
- According to Blizzard Entertainment, there is enough in-game text in World of Warcraft to write 12 copies of The Lord of the Rings.
Dota 2 is a unique game offering a distinctive world and team play structure. Moreover, Dota 2 has the capability to make a player to get sucked into Dota 2 for hours. Here is what a gamer once said:
“Dota 2 is not like other games. It’s never just one more round. Six hours inevitably get flushed away with enough adrenaline to force a cow into cardiac arrest. If I get on a winning streak, I end up chasing that blood-thirsty high. If I find myself losing repeatedly, I end up playing until I win or its 4 am in the morning. There’s no win clause here.”
So, these are the most addicting games of all time according to gamers reviews and statistics.