How many cameras in a phone did you hear till now? Single and dual but not Four Cameras in a phone I know. Yes you read right, Alcatel announced its flash camera phone with interesting feature of four cameras. This smart phone device comes with dual camera at the rear as well as at front. What is your opinion now is it more than enough or you really need that one?
Both of the rear cameras are 13-megapixel sensors. However, the front one is an 8-megapixel and other one is 5-megapixel sensor. Both the cameras feature Dual 6P lens, dual f/2.0, dual-tone flash, and close loop with PDAF.
Other Features and Specification Details
- Alcatel Flash runs with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- It has a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 401ppi.
- It is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- It is housing 32GB of built-in storage which is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- The connectivity is including Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n, Wifi direct and Wifi display.
- It has FM radio, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG, and USB Type-C.
- It contains a 3100mAh non-removable battery.
- The phone features a fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and digital compass.
- This handset measures 152.6×75.4×8.7mm and weighs 155 grams.
This phone by Alcatel is landmark in the market as because over the past few years we have seen lots of phones by different brands introducing Dual-camera phones. Up till now it is been a competition of finest cameras those who are launching highest Mega pixel cameras possess more features to give a best click. In last MWC, Xiaomi Mi Mix and LG G6 showed their best camera features which was also discussed in earlier published article. Now Alcatel, let us see where will stand after this launch.