Are you intelligent and creative? Will you be able to propose best solution for problems? Are you the one who can think out of the box? Can you come up with plans for improving youth business opportunities? If you are also pondering over the possible platforms and systematic changes that can be brought to increase the opportunities and enhance the various organizations then it is right time to put forward your ideas through Punjab Hackathon platform. This platform provides you opportunity to materialize your ideas to resolve the problems.
What is the Punjab Hackathon?
Hackathon is basically a unique way of finding solutions for challenging issues. The participants are requested to give ideas which are flexible and workable thus the best one will be implemented and considered to bring improvement in various areas: Women’s Empowerment, Improvement in Public Health Facilities, Improving Internet access in Remote Areas and Business Opportunities for Youth.
Only registered participants can propose a workable elucidation after carrying out relevant research with critical analysis in order to apply at selected sectors.
How does it work?
- Choose a policy area
- Public Health Facilities
- Improve Internet Access
- Women Empowerment
- Business Opportunities for Youth
First, participant has to specify the problem which he wants to suggest solution for. Secondly, it is required to identify the causes of the problem then propose a reasonable solution to resolve the problem. Also consider KPIs conclusively the idea most of all should be workable and reliable.
- Students all across Punjab’s universities/colleges (private and public) can register for the Hackathon individually or in teams
- There can be no more than 3 members in a team
- Hackathon presentation will be for 15-20 minutes (max 10 power point slides) defining a specific solution to a local problem
- To qualify for the prize each section of presentation of must be completed by the participating students within the stipulated deadline
- The idea must be original
- No team/contestant can take part in more than one category
- Jury reserves the right of admittance for all contestants and can eliminate contestants without disclosing any reason