The Apple Event 2021 today was full of surprises. The event was announced a few days ago and the fans have been waiting to see what will be announced in this event. Most were looking forward to the announcement of Apple iPhone 13, however, Apple had a few surprises up their sleeve for this event.
They began the event with the announcement of upgradation of iPad and iPad Mini. They followed that announcement with the launch of the brand-new Apple Watch Series 7. And finally, they announced the launch of the main event: iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro.
Here is everything you need to know about the Apple Event 2021 and what you need to know about these new products launched by one of the biggest brands in the world.
iPad and iPad Mini
The iPad and iPad Mini has been revamped. The iPad will get advanced A13 Bionic chip, true tone technology and more. The tablet will come with ultra-wide front camera with Center Stage and will come with 64GB as basic memory option.
The iPad Mini, on the other hand, will come with a powerful A15 Bionic chip and a new all-screen design. The tablet will come with super-fast 5G, Ultra wide front camera with Center Stage and a lot more. To top it off, it was announced at the Apple Event 2021 that then iPad Mini will come in four exciting colors.
Other highlighting features of the iPad Mini include:
- A full design over-haul with curved corners and flat edges.
- Display size has increased to 8.3 inch, previously the tablet was 7.9 inches big.
- Finger print sensor is placed over the power button.
- There is no home button any more.
- It is compatible with 2nd Generation Apple Pencil.
Both, iPad and iPad Mini are available for pre-order on Apple website.
Apple Watch 7 Series
Another gem announced at the Apple Event 2021 is the Apple Watch 7 Series. This is one of the much-awaited launches of this season, and perhaps people were looking forward to it more than the actual iPhone 13. The watch has been upgraded and improved, to say the least.
This is the most durable Apple watch they have ever made and this time, it comes with breakthrough health innovations. The highlighting features of the Apple Watch 7 Series include:
- 33% faster charging
- The watch has the most advanced and largest always-on Retina display Apple has ever created
- The new 7 Series watch is 40% slimmer than the previous watch
- The display is 20% bigger
- The glass cover is crack resistant and features IP6X dust-protection as well as WR50 water resistance
- You can charge the watch from 0 to 80% in just 45 minutes
According to the information shared at the Apple Event 2021, the watch is made from 100% recycled Aluminum and will be available in five colors including three stainless steel models as well as a titanium model. The watch will be available this fall.
Apple iPhone 13
As for the main attraction of the Apple Event 2021, Tim Cook announced the launch of iPhone 13 and its many different versions. The new smartphone will be available in four versions that are:
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini
At the Apple Event 2021, it was announced that these two versions will come with brighter OLED display, enhanced batter life and lighting fast chip that will make the processing speed what you expect from an iPhone. Here are the highlighting features of these two versions:
- The smartphones will feature most advanced dual camera system created by iPhone
- The phone is now stronger and more durable, thanks to ceramic shield and flat edge design
- A15 chip will make the processing speed incredibly fast
- The iPhone 13 will feature a 6.1 inch screen whereas the Mini version will have a 5.4 inch screen
- Storage options start at 128GB
The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini will be available for pre-orders from 17th September at Apple website.
iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max were also launched at the Apple Event 2021 and they are promised to come with even better performance. The Pro versions will feature an even more powerful camera system, a brand new OLED display with ProMotion and the world’s fastest smartphone chip to make the performance worthy of an iPhone.
Here are some of the stand out features of the Pro versions launched at the Apple Event 2021.
- The iPhone 13 Pro will come with 6.1 inch screen whereas the iPhone 13 Pro Max will feature a 6.7 inch screen
- The smartphone is made from surgical grade stainless steel body
- The screen has a Ceramic Shield which is tougher than any glass screen
- The smartphones also have industry leading IP68 water resistance
- The cameras will feature 3X optical zoom on Telephone mode and 6x optical zoom range across all photography modes
- The Pro models come with up to 1TB of storage options
- The screen will have 120 Hz adaptive refresh rate
According to the announcement made at the Apple Event 2021, the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max will be up for pre-orders from 17th September at Apple website.