Complete Guide of How to Book Railway Tickets Online
Pakistan Railway has introduced E-Ticket system through which one can book railway tickets online. So, Ticket Booking is no more a headache now as you can do it just by sitting at your home. The procedure of online ticket booking is simple and easy to facilitate all type of people.
Book Railway Tickets Online:
To book railway ticket online, you must be registered in the system of the e-tickets. Moreover, the system will also tell you the available trains along with time and routes.
How to Book Railway Tickets Online:
If you intended to book the railway tickets online, then follow this simple procedure.
- First of all, go to the official site of the Pakistan railway and click on E-Ticket system from the top of the menu bar.
- Now, a form will be shown for the registration. If you are already registered, then skip this step. The form contains some fields like name, CNIC, email, phone etc.
- After getting registered, a code will be sent to your phone or email address. Verify it now to complete the registration verification process.
- After that, a new popup will be shown on the site containing the station detail. Select to and from station destination. Now, set the departure date and click ok to check the availability.
- Now, complete detail of the available trains such as timing, destinations, vacant seats and class type of the train will be shown. Here you can select your favorite seat.
- After you have selected the train and seat, click on “book the desired seats” as an option is given on the upper right corner.
- Then, mobile number and number of seats you want to book. Remember that, you have to provide valid CNIC number for each seat member.
- Lastly, choose the payment method such as through UBL Mobile account, UBL Omni or Credit/Debit card. The order ID will be provided to you and you just have to pay the money.
- Lastly, the ticket booking confirmation will be sent to you soon. So, All’s Done.
In case you want to refund your payment, then call to Mr. Zaheer Abbas on this number 0300-4279920. When you don’t receive the message on your mobile than call at 0308-4440479. Moreover, read the passenger instructions carefully to avoid any future conflict.
Calculate Fair Online:
If you want to calculate the fair of the train online, then you just have to provide them to and from destinations along with the train name.
Related Article | Pakistan Railway to Run 5 New Trains on Eid-ul-Fitr (Routes and Timing)