5 New Trains will operate on Eid-ul-Fitr – Announced By Pakistan Railway.
Pakistan Railway is all set to run 5 new trains on Eid-ul-Fitr in different cities of Pakistan. The trains are operated to accommodate maximum passengers to make this religious event even more special. Moreover, the 30% discount is already applied on all the ride on 1st and 2nd Day of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Eid-ul-Fitr is the religious event and Muslims across all the world celebrates it with full excitement. People across the whole country returns to their home to celebrate the Eid-ul-Fitr with their beloved ones. To make this event even more memorable and enjoyable, Pakistani railway decided to operate 5 new trains in different cities. The trains are operated to accommodate the maximum number of passengers on this eve. The trains can operate in 5 different cities on different routes. Moreover, the passengers will get 30% off on all the rides from 1st to the 2nd day of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Cities to Run Trains:
The trains will run to and from the following five cities of Pakistan;
Routes of Trains:
The routes of the trains have been issued by the Pakistan railway. The routes along with timing are mentioned below;
- First Train: It will operate from Karachi on 12th June 2018 at 11:00 AM and will reach at Peshawar on 13th June 2018 at 10:30 PM.
- Second Train: This train will operate from Quetta on 12th June 2018 at 11:30 AM and will reach Lahore on 13th June 2018 at 8:00 PM.
- Third Train: It operates from Karachi Cantt on 13th June 2018 at 11:30 AM and will reach Faisalabad via Lahore on 14th June 2018 at 10:00 AM.
- Fourth Train: This will operate from Rawalpindi on 14th June 2018 at 7:00 AM and will reach Multan via Bhakur on 14th June 2018 at 10:30 PM.
- Fifth Train: it will operate from Multan Cantt on 19th June 2018 at 7:00 AM and will reach Rawalpindi via Mianwali on 19th June 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Statements of Railway CEO:
The CEO of Pakistan railway said that the notification of 5 new train operation has been issued. Moreover, the online ticket booking facility is also applicable to facilitate the customers. However, 30% discount is applicable on new operated trains also. He also said; the special train Thal Express will be routed from Multan Via Kundian and Mianwali. Moreover, the trains will not operate after the event and this is specifically for Eid-ul-Fitr Event.