Its All About Allied Youth Account to Make Your Dreams Real…!
Allied bank providing an offer to the youth of Pakistan to make their dreams a reality in their life. Now it’s possible by the Allied Youth Account. Allied Bank is offered an Allied Youth Account for its precious customers. Now you can perform the bank transactions easily and much more tasks via Allied Youth Account. You can pay your bills, transfer funds, make transactions and much more with Youth Account. The complete details of Allied Youth Account are here you must read all the details in order to open an account.
All about Allied Youth Account
The Allied Bank of Pakistan is offering the splendid services and benefits with Allied Youth Account. It is the way to become your dreams real in your actual life. The detailed features and services of Youth Account are here.
Features of Allied Youth Account
Through Allied Youth account you can get the following facilities and perform many tasks as follows:
- Your age should be 18 to 35 years for current account
- A branded Youth Visa Debit Card
- Free first cheque book of 10 leaves
- You can make 2 online transaction free per month
- You can get Corporate Internship Opportunity
- Enjoy Free e-statements
- Free access to myABL Internet Banking
- Free Vouch365 application premium access with the offer of buy one get one. This offer is for many activities as health & fitness, travelling, restaurants, beauty salon etc.
- Avail free coverage of up to Rs.500000/- in case of accidental insurance
- You can Pay Anyone as send cash to any CNIC holder even without any account
- There is no monthly fee for maintaining the average balance of Rs.50000/- if your age is 26 to 35 and Rs.10000/- for customers aged 18 to 25.
Benefits of Allied Youth Account
Through the new Allied account as Youth Account you can avail the following benefits as:
By using the ATMs you can access to cash 24 hours from any ATM in all across the country. You may also use Allied Youth Visa Debit Card. Through this account you can deposit your cash and cheques at any cash deposit machine in any city & transfer money any time.
Through point of sale you can purchase anything from anywhere from any time. In Pakistan over 50000 outlets accept the POS. so now it’s possible to pay for your shopping as for cloths, accessories, travel etc. through Allied Youth Account.
Allied Phone Banking:
Allied bank is also offered the Phone Banking that is much easier if you are a Youth Account holder. Through Phone Banking you can pay your bills, transfer money to someone and get balances. For accepting any balance you need to pick up your registered phone and call on Allied UAN Number 111-225-225.
myABL Internet Banking:
Allied Youth Account is giving many benefits and one of them is myABL Internet Banking. Through this service you can perform the following tasks as:
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Pay cash to someone in Pakistan
- Get account statement and balances
- Order cheque book
To handle the record of your transactions Allied bank also offers Branch Banking. By this service your transactions can be handled by the Allied Bank’s Staff at the nearest branch.
For becoming a customer of Allied Youth Account with Allied Bank you need to fill the following form. Provide the authentic details that are required in this form in order to open a Youth account.
For opening the account you need to visit the nearest branch of Allied Bank in your area. The form is also available on the website you may also fill it online.
Related Article|Allied EZCash Prepaid Card Details- How to Get/Use?