Ehsaas Emergency cash program Nadra 2022 is an ideal approach to feed deserving people who don’t have enough income and find it hard to meet their daily needs. According to this program initiated recently, the deserving or eligible people or families will get 12000 and it will be given to between 1 Crore 2 Lac families.
Here the question arises that how does one know that they are eligible for this program? If you also want to check your eligibility status, let’s get started.
Ehsaas Emergency cash program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are a few points through which you can know whether you are up for this program or not. The points include:
- If you are an employee of a provincial or federal government job, you can’t go with this program because you are not eligible for it. This program is specially designed for needy families.
- The program is limited to 4 provinces only in which Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir are included. If you belong to any of those provinces, you can apply for it.
- As a woman, if you have enrolled on the Ehsaas Kafalat program, you will be given 12000 for the next four months.
- Each province has set their own budget. If you belong to Punjab, they have a 7 lac budget while Sindh has only 2.5 lac.
- The amount of this program is fixed as per the population instead of the NFC Criteria.
These are a few rules and regulations that are set by the government in order to know whether you are eligible for this program or not.
How To Apply
Now that you are aware of all the rules, if you are going to proceed with it then you should know that how to get hands on it. Let’s talk about the applying process step by step.
The first step in this process is to send your CNIC on 8171A so that you can proceed to the next step.
If you are eligible for this program according to CNIC you will automatically proceed to the next step. In another case, you will get a message that you are not eligible for this program.
If you or your other half will turn out to be a government employee, you will no longer be eligible for this program. Furthermore, if your CNIC number is available in National Socio-Economic Registry then you will get a detailed message on how to apply for this program.
However, if your CNIC number is also available in National Socio-Economic Registry then you need to visit Ehsaas Emergency cash program in order to know what went wrong.
The Government will try their best to make this process simple for all the deserving people. Furthermore, those who are still in doubt can check whether you are eligible or not by sending CNIC Number on 8171. You will instantly get a message regarding it.
You can also get your hands on 12000 amount by visiting your nearest centre. Hope this article will clear all your doubts regarding Ehsaas Emergency cash program 2022.