The Honda City 2017 officially launched in Pakistan. The Honda introduced City 5th Generation with a front engine front wheel drive subcompact sedan that occupies outstanding features and specifications. It has come with aggressive new model design as compared to the previous one also new engines and interior panels are set. Earlier in October 2014 it encounters minor cosmetic changes as well as new power engine.
Honda City 2017 Overview
Honda City 2017 has two models first one is the Honda City i-VTEC and the other one is Honda City Aspire. For last eight years, this car is produced by Honda. Since 2008 up till 2016, this is available to purchase. The Honda City 2017 price in Pakistan is approximately 15.0 lacs – 18.0 lacs PKR.
Engines & Performance
Here are 3 variants for both manual and automatic transmission options in Honda City 2017:
- 3L Base
- 3L Aspire
- 5L Aspire
Looks and Design
- To provide more protection from dents and scratches, door protection molding has been upgraded by Honda.
- In addition, there are more color options in comparison with last year model. There is large range of color for selection this time.
Honda has not introduced with a big difference in price rather it is only increased by 10,000.
- City 1.3L Manual Transmission – PKR 1,533,000
- City 1.3L Automatic Transmission – PKR 1,674,000
- Aspire 1.3L Manual Transmission – PKR 1,663,000
- Aspire 1.3L Automatic Transmission – PKR 1,805,000
- Aspire 1.5L Manual Transmission – PKR 1,683,000
- Aspire 1.5L Automatic Transmission – PKR 1,825,000
Honda customers who have already booked the City 2016 can pay Rs. 10,000 extra and upgrade to the new model.
While unveiling the car, President Honda Atlas, Tochi Ishiyama, said,
We extend extreme gratitude to our customers, as they have stayed loyal to Honda and more specifically appreciated Honda City for the past twenty years. This ceremony does not only highlight the 20-year milestone of Honda City in Pakistan, but it also serves as a testimonial to the success of Honda in Pakistan.