Pakistan Senate Summer Internship Program 2018 – Stipend, Criteria, Procedure
Looking for a perfect internship which will change your life by gaining significant experience in a renowned organization. Then your wait is over because Senate of Pakistan announced Pakistan Senate Summer Internship Program 2018. The internship is offered across whole Pakistan. The purpose of this is to provide the opportunities to the young professionals to polish their skills. The internship process is completely handled and owned by Senate itself.
Detail of Pakistan Senate Summer Internship Program:
The purpose of this internship is to allow the youth to participate in the upper Parliament house. The complete detail of this is described here.
- The candidate has completed 16 Years of education from HEC approved Islamabad based university.
- The candidate must have 3.0 CGPA in semester system or 65% marks in annual system.
- Age limit is 20 to 30 years.
- The candidate must hold a degree in the following discipline; Computer Science, IT, Economics, Finance, Social Sciences, Law, Political Science, English, Linguistic, Business Administration, Public Administration, Media and International Relationship.
Monthly Stipend and Duration:
The candidates will be awarded the stipend of Rupees 25,000 PKR. The lodging and accommodation charges are wholly managed by the candidate itself. The duration of this internship is one year with no relaxation.
How to Apply:
- First of all, download and fill the application available on Senate official Site.
- Then, attach the latest and updated resume, a copy of attested CNIC, 2 latest 2*2 Photographs, and a copy of transcript or degree.
- Now, Submit the application form in Senate office manually.
- After that, Senate will shortlist the candidates
- They will call only selected student for the further assessment.
- Only the candidates graduated or mastered in Islamabad based universities can apply.
- The students with the current session, who are studying are not eligible to apply.
- Senate Management will reject incomplete and late delivered applications.
- Management will not give TA/DA for an interview.
- Women can also apply for this.
- Candidates will sign a certificate from the university registrar confirming that the student has passed out and is currently not studying.
- The internship is contract based and no student can claim for permanent employment.
- Candidates can take only 2 leaves per month.
- The Senate management will observe the performance of the candidate and the will assign grades on the internship completion certificate at the end.
- No violation of the rule and doubts are acceptable. If found then they reserve the right to cancel the internship of the candidate after proper investigation.
- The candidate will inform 15 days before leaving the internship.
Last date to Apply:
Candidates can apply for this dream internship before 20th May 2018.
Related Article | Punjab College Jobs 2018 for Teaching Faculties all over Pakistan