Teaching Faculty required in Punjab College (Punjab College Jobs 2018)
Punjab Group of colleges announced teaching faculty jobs all over Pakistan. They required a large number of faculty all around Pakistan. The vacancy is available for the lecturer, professor, and assistant professors. Today, I am gonna share the complete detail of Punjab College Jobs 2018 for Teaching Faculties. Apply before the deadline and get this dream job.
Punjab College Jobs 2018 for Teaching Faculties:
Here is the complete detail of Punjab College Jobs 2018 for Teaching Faculties. The detail includes selection criteria, application deadline, salary packages etc.
- Minimum Qualification required is 16 years of education, Master degree or 4 Year BS Program (Semester System)
- MPhil and Ph.D. degree holders will be given preferences
- Both Male and Female are encouraged to apply
- Candidates with prior experience are encouraged to apply (Not compulsory but will be given preference)
Positions Vacant for Following Subjects:
The candidate is required for FA, FSC, ICS, BSC, BA, Associate degree in science and an associate degree in commerce. Furthermore, you must have specialization is at least one subject mentioned below.
- Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- Computer Science
- English and Urdu
- Pak Studies and other Arts subjects
- Business, Account, and Commerce
- Statistics and Economics
They have not mentioned about fixed salary. The salary packages may vary according to the qualification and the experience. However, the candidate will be offered a handsome salary based on the abilities. Furthermore, the fringe packages will be offered to the candidates.
How to Apply:
To apply for this application, you don’t have to do anything except to meet the respective city and branch principal directly.
- Firstly, Reach the office of the respective city and branch principal
- Note that, the timing for the meeting is 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Take the application form available on the PGC official website (Click Here)
- After that, fill the application form with full attention
- Take all the required documents along with application form during the meeting
- Remember that, the selection is based on the interview, qualification, and experience
- They will call only shortlisted candidates for further assessment
They require following documents for the meeting/interview. Don’t forget to take them along with you during a meeting.
- Firstly, bring your updated CV or resume (it should contain all your personal information, qualification, experience, achievements and rewards)
- Secondly, bring you domicile and latest passport size photographs
- Thirdly, take your filled application form
- Lastly, take your educational testimonial along with you (Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Master, MPhil, and Ph.D.)
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for this dream job is 5th May 2018, exactly a week after the advertisement published.
Related Article | Bank AL Habib Graduate Trainee Officers 2018( Jobs all over Pakistan)