Prime minister’s youth internship program is not less than a blessing for the students all over Pakistan whether they belong to Punjab, KPK, Sindh or Baluchistan. It’s a blessing in such a way that due to increase in population it is very difficult for one to continue for higher studies after bachelors also some sort of practical experience is required while continuing for higher studies. This problem led many students to stop studying after graduation and looking for some work to make both ends meet. In such critical circumstances prime minister’s youth internship program has brought a breeze of relief for passionate and enthusiastic students. Now they can taste the flavor of doing respectable job in form of internship in a very flexible but hard-working environment.
Below goes the whole detail about prime minister’s youth internship program 2016-2017 that will answer all the questions that will arise in your mind after hearing this news:
How much unemployed students will this program accommodate?
This prime minister’s youth internship program is has brought 21000 internship opportunities with itself for the unemployed, skillful and graduated youth of Pakistan and this opportunity will be available in all provinces and regions like AJK, ICT, FATA and GB. Its phase 1 of this program and those who will be entertained with this opportunity this October will be considered in batch 3 of phase 1.
What will be monthly stipend?
Internee will get 12000 PKR as a stipend every month for whole year.
In which disciplines internships are offered?
This youth internship program will entertain only those applicants who will come up to pre fixed merit. Below are the disciplines that will be offered to unemployed graduated applicants.
- Social Sciences
- Human Resource Development
- Computer Sciences
- Business Studies
- Public Administration
Who can apply?
Those who come up to below mentioned criteria’s can confidently apply for this program.
- HEC recognized 16 years degree or equivalent
- 50% marks in diploma of 3 years after matric or FSC / 2.5 cgpa in final degree or diploma
- Candidate must have age up to 25 years.
- Age limit for Baluch candidate is 28 years.
- Candidate must have nationality of Pakistan.
- Madrassas graduate are also eligible.
- Both males/ females can apply for this program.
Who cannot apply?
- Those who are already employed in any government sector are ineligible for this program.
- Those who have already availed any training program by government are ineligible.
- Any candidate who is a full time student in any private or public institution is ineligible.
What are terms and conditions for this program?
- This program will be terminated after 12 months. No extension will be provided to internee.
- This program doesn’t guarantee job in particular organization or the organization where internee is doing internship.
- M/O IPC (National Internship Program) will award internship completion certificates to the internees after their successful ending of internship.
- Applicant will be disqualified from the program in case of provision of wrong information.
How to apply?
Paste the link below in tab of search engine and you will be redirected towards the online form to apply for this program:
Application form link:
What is last date to submit application?
Last date to submit online application form is 25 october,2016.