Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II: Like always, once again Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II is on the go. The youth of Pakistan has already availed this scheme in various categories.
Previously, the Prime Minister’s Youth Training Schemes have furnished the hidden talents in the youth. Moreover, these schemes have also provided youth the best opportunities to learn and acquire a better professional future in their lives.
Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II
The government of Pakistan is offering 15,000 (vacant slots) opportunities of internship to the unemployed educated youth of all provinces and regions i.e. Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Islamabad Capital Territory. Moreover, selected interns will be placed in Federal Ministries/Divisions, Industries, Banks, Corporations & Various Public /Private Institutions for a one-year internship.
Eligibility Criteria ( Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II )
- 16 years HEC recognized or equivalent / Diploma of 3 years after Matric/F.Sc. 50% or 2.5 CGPA of marks in final degree/diploma will be a minimum threshold for the selection of interns.
- Age Limit: (Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 Years) & 30 Years for (AJK, GB, FATA, SP, Multan Division, DGK Division, Bahawalpur Division) as on 05/11/2017.
- Applicants must be Pakistani Nationals.
- Female candidates & Madarassah graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Disabled applicants have 2% quota whereas, Minorities have 5% quota reserved.
Who can’t apply? ( Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II )
- Those that have already availed any previous Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme / Program.
- Full-time student in any Public or Private Institutions / Employed in any Government or Private Organizations.
Terms & Conditions- Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II
- Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase II is not an offer of a job. It will however automatically end after the time period of 12 months.
- The host organization will award an Internship Completion Certificate to succeeded internees.
- Moreover, the administration will discard the applications with wrong information.
For Online Applications
- Visit: www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk.