Now everyone is well aware of the iPhone slow down issue whether they are Apple user or not, this news has become viral. It happened due to the unexpected issue of slowing down the iPhone and the tactic of Apple in which they have used older batteries to prevent the unexpected shutdown. On this issue, Apple has now apologized to all iPhone users and lowers down its battery replacement price from $50 to $29. However, there are different features from which iPhone created the issue some issues are due to the processor and some are not.
Finally, Apple decided to give the detailed information about the regarding the issue so people get to know what actually is happening to their phones. They have been mentioned a list of features affecting by slow down and features which are not, just to clarify the questions of users. Meanwhile, Apple remains silent on the older battery issue but they have apologized and given detail information about the features affected by slow down issue in older phones.
- Longer app launches times
- Lower frame rates while scrolling
- Backlight dimming
- Lower speaker volume up to -3dB
- Gradual frame rate reductions in some apps
- During the most extreme cases, the camera flash will be disabled as visible in the camera UI
- Apps refreshing in background may require reloading upon launch
Features not affected:
- Cellular call quality and networking throughput performance
- Captured photo and video quality
- GPS performance
- Location accuracy
- Sensors like gyroscope, accelerometer, and barometer
- Apple Pay