The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) was set up in pursuance of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan Act, 1997. It became operational on January 1, 1999. Moreover, it has investigative and enforcement powers. SECP is working very progressively to upgrade the systems for those who want to register a company in the country.
SECP Introduces E-Services for New User Registration
Recently, E-services are introduced by SECP. Furthermore, e-services will allow the user to register a company quickly without making any efforts for paper works and wasting time for an endorsement.
How to register a company with the help of E-Service
- First of all, you have to log in through the website i.e. www.secp.gov.pk
- The most important step is creating an account. You can create your user account after logging into the website.
- Click on the e-services button shown on the top right bar.
- Use your CNIC or Passport to create an account on E-Service.
- Get your electronic signature or Unique ID number in only PKR 100.
- Moreover, submission of fees at once is not important.
- No need to visit any third party.
- Register your company in few minutes.
- Secure and safe.
Guide to Resolve E-Services Signing Issues
Following should be ensured
- The browser should be Internet Explorer-32 bit (preferably latest version) for e-services.
- E-services website should be added in Compatibility view settings.
- Moreover, protected mode should be disabled for IE 9 and above versions.
- The latest Java-32 bit should be installed and all previous versions should be uninstalled.
- Digital certificates should be installed on the right path and should be active (not expired or invalid).
- Add trusted sites.