Rooting your Android phone is the equivalent of having complete access on your phone. Moreover, it allows unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved apps, update the OS, deleted unwanted bloatware, replace the firmware, overclock the processor, and customize anything and so on. King Root
What is Rooting?
However, for an average user, rooting his/her android phone can be a scary process. After all, “rooting” around in your smartphone’s core software might seem like a recipe for tension & disaster. Just one wrong move and you are done; you could end up with bricked handset.
About Rooting App
Thankfully, the app developers have made it easy for us by developing an app that makes rooting a one-click affair: King Root. Moreover, the app is totally free and it works incredibly: though not with all devices.
King Root Test
I originally tested King Root on my personal handset Haier I70; the process proved quick and easy. And it showed 100% positive results in my case.
Here is how to root you android handset:
Before rooting your android phone you have to confirm that whether it is a rooted device or non-rooted device. Root Checker is the app mostly used for checking android devices.
- The Root Checker app requires Android 4.0 or higher.
- Search for the keyword Root Checker.
- Tap on Install & wait for the app to download and install.
- Open the app and you’ll see a short description of your device at the top of the screen.
- Tap on Verify Root & wait.
- After few seconds the results will be displayed.
Now, if the device needs to be rooted then follow the steps:
Rooting with King Root
- Search for the King Root app.
- Install King Root on your Android phone.
- Tap the icon of King Root.
- Run King Root on Android. This will start the app.
- Root Android with King Root. When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.