Samsung, South Korean Company has unveiled its 4K and 8K QLED models for 2021 in January. Company has unleashed its QLED TV models in a grand tech expo CES 2021 held in January.
Customers were waiting to know about the prices of new models. Finally, the company has released the price range for the latest series of The Frame and QLED models.
The Samsung Frame TV Lineup
The Frame model is a distinctive set which doubles like TV and as a picture frame. If users don’t want to use it as a TV, it can display high-quality artwork. New series of The Frame model in 2021 I launched with key improvements.
- The Frame 2021 model comes with 43-inch screen size which can be used both in landscape and portrait mode.
- Also, these models are thinner than previous ones.
- It now comes with Samsung Art store service where users can access to over 1400 art pieces upon paid subscription.
- Other specifications include 2-year warranty on panels and a ten-year warranty for no screen burn-in.
Samsung has announced the price figures for the newly introduced TV models.
- According to the announced prices, the base model will cost minimum of $549.
- The 43-inch model costs $999, the 50-inch will cost $1,299 and a 55-inch model is to appear with $1,499.
- Additionally, the 65-inch model and 75-inch models will cost $1,999.99 and $2,999.99.
The Samsung QLED 4K TV Lineup
In 2021, Samsung has also unveiled its 4K QLED models with new features. There is a good news for customers who are eagerly waiting for the release of TV series as Samsung is coming up with another amazing offer: Samsung announces to provide a free professional TV mounting service of worth $120 value on all New QLED pre-orders. The 4K TV lineup get some surprisingly attractive upgrades for the current year.
- The 4K series is to power a new mini-LED backlight which enhances the contrast, brightness and black levels of the TVs.
- Also, the TVs come with a new display with a new picture processor.
- In addition to that, the 4K content also include an edge-to-edge picture, support for 120Hz and a super-slim chassis along with gaming features.
- The entry model, The Q60A is available in eight different screen sizes.
- For the Q60A, the price range starts from $549 for the 43-inch and $2,599 for the 85-inch model.
- The Q70A series also holds various sizes and its price ranges from $949.99 for the 55-inch model to $2,999 for the 85-inch.
- The price for Q80A models start from $1,299 for the 55-inch set and goes all the way up to $3,699 for the 85-inch set.
- Moreover, for the premium Q80A series, a 55-inch model will cost $1,300 and 85-inch will be of $3,700.
Launch of The Frame and 4K QLED models
All the upgraded models from entire lineup are to come in the markets by March. However, some of the sizes will be sent out by April.