As the New Year 2017 is said to be the more innovative for mobile manufacturers, therefore, Samsung is to launch its new smartphone with extraordinary features. The smartphone is named as Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. Initially, it is unveiled in China.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
The smartphone is elegantly designed and incorporates 16 MP rear and front camera. Moreover, it is a dual Sim smartphone, where second Sim card slot can be used to slot Micro-SD card.
Furthermore, Galaxy C7 Pro has 5.7 inches HD Super AMOLED Display. You can also enjoy the super-fast performance of you C7 Pro with 4 GB RAM. Moreover, it is powered by a mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chip. It has an Android 6.0 operating system with a user interference Marshmallow.
As per as its storage is concerned, it has a 64 GB of on board storage. Moreover, the storage can be extended by inserting Micro-SD Card. The phone also has a powerful long lasting 3,300 mAh battery. Furthermore, the phone is rumored to be priced at 2,800 Yuan (about $405) when it actually goes on sale. These are the brief specifications which we have discussed.
Mentioned Below is the Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
• Dimensions 156.5 x 77.2 x 7 mm (6.16 x 3.04 x 0.28 in)
• Weight 172 g (6.07 oz.)
• Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
• Size 5.7 inches (~74.1% screen-to-body ratio)
• Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~ 386 PPI pixel densities)
• OS Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
• Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
• CPU Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
• GPU Adreno 506
• Card slot Micro-SD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
• Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
• Camera 16 MP (Rear & Front)
• Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery