Ever since Samsung had launched its Samsung Galaxy S7 earlier, this smartphone did not hit the market as it was thought. The hot topic about the Samsung blasts had been the most viral news after the launch of its Samsung Galaxy S7. There were many video proofs given by the clients who faced this incident. However, blasting batteries of Samsung Galaxy S7 ruined its market value. Moreover, this technical fault brought Samsung’s revenue down day by day.
Furthermore, the Samsung clients were disappointed But, now it is the time to have a comeback. Samsung has revealed earlier that it will continue its Galaxy S series by launching Samsung Galaxy S8. After the review and unveiling specifications, Samsung just got its client back. And every Samsung customer is waiting for their next mighty launch.
Samsung Galaxy S8 release date has been revealed with its specifications.
Moreover, the android device everyone is waiting for could go on sale as early as April 21, 2017. According to the most recent report, it is expected that Samsung will unveil its Galaxy S8 series on March 29, followed by a worldwide release on April 21. Furthermore, the price is said to be PKR 94,342.50.
Let’s take a look at the device’s Specifications Precisely
- 140.1 x 72.2 x 7.3 mm (5.52 x 2.84 x 0.29 in)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.8 inches (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1440 x 2960 pixels (~568 PPI pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass – 3D Touch display
- Android OS, v7.0
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 540
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Features 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@60fps, 1080p@120fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Secondary 8 MP, f/1.7, dual video call, Auto HDR
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- No Radio
- USB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Black, White, Gold, Silver, Pink Gold