State bank of Pakistan Summer Internship 2018 | Don’t Miss the Chance
State Bank of Pakistan announced Summer Internship 2018. The candidates will be awarded monthly stipend along with living allowance if he/she belongs to the outer region. State bank of Pakistan is the biggest and central bank Pakistan. Every year, State bank of Pakistan offered summer internship program (SIP) to the students.
In the internship, they give proper training to the graduates and students to build their career and become them more professional. This induction training provides an opportunity to the youngster to get some knowledge and experience in the relevant field. The candidates are requiring in Karachi branch. Here is the complete detail about SBP Summer Internship 2018
Eligibility criteria for Summer Internship program 2018:
- Master Degree or 2/ 4 years of Bachelor degree holder from any discipline can apply
- Candidate have taken the admission in Master Degree in any university
- The institute where student has completed his/her education must be HEC approved
- The following discipline candidates are eligible to apply Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Huma Resource, Information System, and Agriculture.
- Both males and females are encouraging to apply
The internship is pure contract based. No one has the right to enquire permanent job. The contract will be canceled exactly after 2 Month internship Approx. There will be extension and relaxation in the internship duration. This internship is just the source of knowledge, learning, and experience, not the source of permanent income.
Duration of the Internship:
The duration of the internship is 6 weeks (1.5 months Approx.). there is no relaxation in the duration of the internship. Candidate’s contract based internship will expire exactly after 6 weeks.
The candidate will be awarded the stipend of 15000 PKR (total) on the successful completion of the internship. No stipend will be awarded if the candidate is unable to complete the internship. Students have no right to claim for a stipend during and before internship.
As the internship is in the Karachi, the people who are not from Karachi or live far from the branch will be given 10,000 PKR allowance of living.
How to Apply:
- First of All, Fill the State Bank Internship form
- The form will be filled manually
- Now, attach all the required documents along with the form
- Then, send the filled form through the courier service to the branch
- Most importantly, the form should reach at the Bank before the due date
- After that, the final selection will be made based on some criteria
- Later, selected candidates will receive the confirmation letters by SBP
- Attach the Attested copy of domicile certificate
- university semester transcript attested copy
- Attested copy of CNIC
3 photographs (Passport size)
Last Date to Apply for Summer Internship 2018:
The last date to apply for this internship is 27th April 2018. No relaxation will be given to the candidate about the application date.
Related Article | PEF Internship 2018 Full Details- Criteria, Stipend, Duration