PEF Internship 2018 Announced – Apply today to get this dream Internship
Punjab Education Foundation is working for the development and betterment of the Punjab education department. The PEF is engaged in many education-related services such as scholarship, internship, and fundings. Now PEF has announced PEF Internship 2018. This internship is offered to the fresh graduates(BS) and master students to get some knowledge through this scholarship and make their career under working in a renowned institute.
- Master Degree or Bachelor’s 4 Years degree holder from any discipline can apply
- The institute where the student has completed his/her education must be HEC approved
- Most noteworthy thing is that age should be less than 30 years
- The applicant must have Punjab domicile
- The applicant must have original CNIC
- Furthur more, Both males and females are encouraging to apply
How to Apply:
- First of all, a candidate can fill the required form online given on the PEF official website
- now, You can fill the form by clicking Here
- After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for the test
- Finally, candidates who passed the test will be called for interview
- No TA/TD is required for test and interview
Probably, the students must have following documents in order to apply for the scholarship. The students whose documents are missing can be dropped directly.
- Final transcript or degree
- Valid CNIC
- Punjab domicile
The candidates will be selected for contract based internship. It does not mean that we are offering permanent jobs to the candidates. Candidates have no right to claim for permanent placement. Candidate should be agreed that the internship will stop after 1 year and should be extended based on the performance of the candidate or by the decision of the PEF.
Duration of the Internship:
- The duration of the internship is 1 Year.
- As a result, internship period can be extended based on performance
- Therefore, the candidate must be aware that, he/she still can’t claim for the permanent job.
The student will be awarded the monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/ per month. No extra allowance for home, rent etc will be awarded.
Transfer and traveling:
- Consequently, 1st priority will be given to the candidates living in Lahore because the main office is in Lahore. SO, the posting will also be in Lahore
- Few candidates will be posted to the regional offices in other cities including Multan and Rawalpindi
- The selected intern may be required to have a visit of Punjab
- The interns will travel as TA/DA which is equal to the office CADER of the PEF
Related Article | Prime Minister Youth Internship Program Phase 2 (PYMST)|2018