Get Ready for Tata Pakistan Jobs 2018 – Various Positions
Tata Pakistan is a leading name in Pakistan and Offering Tata Pakistan Jobs 2018 in the areas of Textile, Energy, and Food. If you are willing to excel your skills and want to gain extensive experience in these areas, they must apply for these great job positions. We not only provide a job, instead we will build your career. So, apply for these jobs, before this opportunity came to an end.
Tata Pakistan Jobs 2018 Positions:
The following Posts has been mentioned by Tata Pakistan in the area of Textile, Food and Energy sectors.
1.Assistant Manager, Industrial Relations, and HR:
- To apply for this post, you must have Admin and IR experience of 8 to 12 years.
- The job location in Karachi.
- The required qualification is MBA in HRM or MPA.
2.Employee relations Officers:
- Job Location is Landhi Industrial Area Karachi.
- Candidate Must have 3-5 Years of experience in relevant field.
- The candidate must hold the minimum graduate degree.
- For front desk officer or receptionist, you must be a graduate degree holder.
- Moreover, the required experience for this job is 1-2 years. (Optional)
- The Job location is M.A Jinnah Road Karachi.
4.Assistance Quality Manager:
- Job Location is Landi Industrial area in Karachi.
- The candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in Food and Safety Quality.
- The candidate must hold a Master degree in Food and Biological Science.
5.Deputy Finance Manager:
- The job location is M.A Jinnah Road Karachi.
- The candidate must hold MBA degree in Finance, ACCA, and CMA.
- Moreover, 3 to 5 years of experience in Bank Treasury Department will be given
How to Apply:
- First of all, go to the official site of Tata Pakistan by following the given link.
- Then, you have to move to the Career tab and there will be a number of
- Now, select the one which you want to apply and a form will be shown.
- Next, you have to provide the personal, academic and other information.
- Then, you have to upload the updated resume and cover letter.
- Once you have done, reread the information and submit the application.
- Moreover, you can also send your CV to the following email address ([email protected]).
- After that, they will call the shortlisted candidates for further assessment.