Toyota has announced its upcoming Toyota corolla Altis. Corolla Altis is elegantly designed car with some new features. Toyota Corolla Altis has already been launched. Moreover, this time its new models are upgraded but they are similar to the previous models to some extent.
What’s New in Toyota Corolla Altis 2017
Furthermore, there have been some adjustments done to the exterior and interior design. This redesigned model has an elegantly designed 3D Bumpers with a wider grille. Moreover, the pair of redesigned Bi-beam LED headlamps are quite noticeable and attractive. The LED daytime running lights are also one of the outstanding features, mostly desired by the desperate car lovers.
If we talk about the tires, the new 16-inch alloy rims give the car a fancy look. Moreover, The car is designed in various colors i.e. White Pearl Crystal Shine, Phantom Brown, Silver Mica Metallic Grey Metallic, Champagne Mica Metallic, Super White & Celestial Black.
The interiors of the car are quite same as the previous model. Moreover, one can enjoy a fantasy type ride in the car because of its beautiful dashboard, and steering a 3-spoke wheel. The seats are also elegant and comfortable.
It starts from Rs. 2,543,000 for Corolla Altis G (Manual) and Rs. 2,807,500 for the automatic model.
Corolla Altis GL (Manual) costs Rs. 2,900,000 while the VL model (Automatic) costs Rs. 3,100,000. Moreover, let us go through some of the major features of the car.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Boot Space: 470 L
- Ground Clearance: mm
- Kerb Weight: 1275 KG
- No of Doors: 4 door
- Overall Height: 1475 mm
- Length: 4620 mm
- Width: 1775 mm
- Wheel Base: 2700 mm
- Minimum Turning Radius: 5.7 m
- Steering Type: Rack & Pinion with Electronic Motor
- Mileage City: 12 KM/LITER
- Mileage Highway: 16 KM/LITER
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Top Speed: 240 KM/H
- Cylinder Configuration: In Line
- Displacement: 1798 cc
- Engine Power: 138 hp @ 6400 RPM
- Fuel System: Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- No of Cylinders: 4
- Torque: 173 Nm @ 4000 RPM
- Valve Mechanism: DOHC 16 Valves with dual VVT-i
WHEELS AND TYRES
- Tires: 195/65/R15
- Wheel Size: 16 in
- PCD: 5 x 100 mm
- Wheel Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 L
- Seating Capacity: 5 persons
- Suspension Front: Macpherson Strut, Rear: Torsion Beam
- Brakes Front: Ventilated Disc, Rear: Solid Disc